Sporich- ResQ is a time-tested combination of viable, non-haemolytic, and non-GMO probiotic strains working synergistically to control stress and dysbiosis and to reduce mortality in poultry and swine.
- Effectively controls stress induced diarrhea.
- Re-establishes gut microflora post-antibiotic therapy.
- Binds and neutralizes bacterial endotoxins.
- Maximizes the economic gain by controlling mortality.
- To ensure proper mixing and uniform distribution of probiotic strains add the recommended quantity of Sporich-ResQ through multilevel mixing instead of direct addition in feed.
- Ensure to use the product completely once bag is opened.
- Not recommended in pellet feed.
- Prepare stock solution by slowly adding recommended quantity of Sporich-ResQ in 2 litres of water under constant stirring.
- Add this stock solution to the drinking water demand of 1000 birds/100 piglets/50 pigs.
- Avoid using Sporich- ResQ along with sanitizer.
- Use the stock solution immediately after preparation.
Use of Sporich-ResQ during stress and diarrhea will restore gut microflora and ensure eubiosis.