Our FDA GRAS approved flagship strain: Bacillus coagulans SNZ 1969™ is unique in the space of spore forming probiotic strains. It boasts an exceptional history of use, stability profile, research and genetic pedigree. Combined with Sanzyme’s experience in end-to-end production and decades of continuous technological improvement, SNZ 1969™ is a reliable, long term choice for inclusion in probiotic formulations in supplements, food, and pharmaceuticals.
- Role of Probiotics in Aquaculture
- Application and uses of Sanzyme’s Uni Max in Shrimp Aquaculture
- Use of probiotics to mitigate problems associated with L. Vannamei aquaculture in high salinity conditions in India
- Application and uses of Sanzyme’s Uni Ecosense in Shrimp Aquaculture
- Saccharomyces Boulardii Application